Are you a college student? Do you struggle to stay awake in class? Do you fight to keep focused when your cramming for finals or an important essay all after a full day of classes and work? Bet you reach for your favorite NOS Energy Drink a few times a day. Drinking more than one serving of NOS Energy Drink can be detrimental to your health while also being addictive. The boost of energy your searching for doesn’t last and then you must drink another NOS Energy Drink to maintain and now you are caught up in a vicious, unhealthy cycle.
Do You Want a Healthier Alternative to NOS Energy Drinks?
TRY AN ENCOUNTER WITH AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ®
AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® by LifeVantage ® take a whole new approach to energy.
We reach for carb and sugar loaded energy drinks to keep going and accomplish all the things we need to get done because there are just not enough hours in the day. Not only do these drinks not sustain the energy, but they are also unhealthy and possibly dangerous. The good news is that now you can reach for an AXIO ® or an AXIO Decaf ® drink instead.
What is AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ®?
Engineered with Nrf2 to not only give energy to your body but especially to give energy to your mind. Nrf2 is a powerful protein that regulates antioxidant proteins in order to protect against oxidative damage in our bodies. Imagine greater concentration, mental clarity, and focus without the crash or jitters.
WHY IS AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® by LifeVantage ® A BETTER CHOICE THAN NOS ENERGY DRINKS?
LET’S COMPARE AXIO…
NOS Energy Drink is available in 16 and 24-fluid ounce cans. This energy drink NOS Energy Drink is named after a brand of Nitrous Oxide and is popular with car and racing enthusiasts and was once distributed in a bottle designed to look like a NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems) cartridge.
CALORIES AND CARBS:
AXIO ® has only 10 calories per a 12-16 ounce serving and 2 grams of carbohydrates and no sodium. AXIO Decaf has 15 calories per serving, 3 grams of carbohydrates, and no sodium. In comparison, a 16-fluid ounce can of NOS Energy Drink has 210 calories, 54 grams of carbohydrates, and 410 mg of sodium. Dietary Guidelines for Americans say to aim for foods that contain 140 milligrams of sodium or less per serving and this amount of sodium 4 times that amount and is a drink.
While AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf have no sugar, NOS Energy Drink contains a lot of sugar, which increases the calorie count, for example, a 16-ounce can of NOS Energy Drink contains 210 calories and 53 grams of sugar (sucralose.)
What About the Energy Boost?
The “energy boost” in NOS Energy Drinks comes from “CMPLX6” which includes: Guarana Extract, Caffeine, L-Theanine, Taurine, Sucralose, Vitamins B12 & B6. The can says it’s for, “enhanced mental focus and high-performance energy.” These ingredients have been confirmed steadily to accelerate your heart rates such as caffeine, sugar, and vitamins.
Other ingredients include: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Taurine, Natural Fruit Punch Flavor with Other Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Pectin, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Red 40, Calcium Disodium Salt of EDTA (Protects Freshness), Sucralose, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B 12).
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- High-fructose corn syrup can contribute unwanted calories that are linked to health problems, such as type 2 diabetes, weight gain, metabolic syndrome and high triglyceride levels. All these also boost your risk of heart disease.
- Research published in the January 2008 issue of “The Journal of Neuroscience,” conducted at the Weill Cornell Medical College, “found that taurine along with caffeine may actually cause a “crash” effect after consumption.”
AXIO’S HEALTHY ENERGY BOOST comes from ingredients that protect you from the inside out. Vitamins and a proprietary blend of ingredients give you sharper focus, mental clarity, and energy without the crash. All without sugar. Ingredients include:
AXIO ®: niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, proprietary blend (DMAE, green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), Monterey pine bark extract (Pinus radiate), L-theanine, quercetin dihydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, natural color, gum acacia, guar gum, and xanthan gum.
AXIO DECAF ®: niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, proprietary blend (green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), Monterey pine bark extract (Pinus radiate), L-theanine, quercetin dihydrate, maltodextrin, citric acid, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract, natural color, gum acacia, guar gum, and xanthan gum.
HEALTHY BENEFITS OF AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® INGREDIENTS:
- Helps sustain normal cellular function
- Essential for energy metabolism; supports healthier energy
- Supports brain function; optimum working memory
- Helps boost positive moods
- Decreases fatigue
- Boosts healthy energy metabolism
- Supports brain health
- Sustains normal nervous system function
CAFFEINE (in AXIO ®):
- Increases sense of energy, alertness, and mental clarity
DMAE (in AXIO ®):
- Helps maintain brain and nervous system functions
- Improves mental sharpness, learning performance, and focus without overstimulation
- Heightens memory & attention without the jitters
GREEN TEA EXTRACT:
- Delivers an energy boost from a natural source of caffeine
PINE BARK EXTRACT:
- Helps sustain optimum mental performance
- Improves mental sharpness, learning performance, and focus
- Helps encourage sustained, healthier energy without overstimulation
- Helps support a state of alertness without jitters
- Helps increase cellular protection
- Well-known for its antioxidant function
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® SIDE EFFECTS:
The company lists no known side effects but contains a warning regarding persons under 18 years of age and to pregnant or nursing women or persons sensitive to caffeine. Some persons may have an allergic reaction to the ingredients and it is recommended to stop use if reactions occur. Also, they list a note regarding what the FDA recommends regarding caffeine, which is found in AXIO ®. The FDA recommends no more than 400 mg of caffeine per day while this product contains approximately 100 mg of caffeine per packet (comparable to one cup of regular coffee.)
NOS ENERGY DRINK SIDE EFFECTS:
- Delayed muscle recovery – If you use NOS Energy to help power through your workouts, the drink may actually be hindering your progress. NOS contains antioxidants such as vitamin C, which, could delay muscle recovery.
- Increased risk of type 2 diabetes: NOS Energy Drinks are high in sugar, with 53 grams in each 16-fluid ounce can. Research by Harvard Medical School suggests that regular consumption of high-sugar beverages can increase the risk of diabetes. Research also cited in the May 2008 issue of The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition indicates that combining caffeine with carbohydrates may also promote insulin resistance.
- Other Health-Related Concerns with Overconsumption May Include:
- Poor Dental Heath with a rise in cavities
- Liver damage
- Respiratory disorders
- Heart palpitations
- Coronary vasoconstriction
- Altered electrolyte levels
- Interferes with calcium absorption
- Abdominal pain
- Kidney failure
GET THE HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE TO NOS ENERGY DRINK…
AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® IS THE BETTER WAY TO GET ENERGY!
WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?
AXIO ® and AXIO Decaf ® by LifeVantage ® can be purchased directly through LifeVantage and they allows you to order directly from their site and they will assign a personal distributor to assist or you can choose your own LifeVantage representative.
To make things easier, I’ve put together a list of active LifeVantage distributors who can answer any questions, provide additional resources, and help you place your first order. CLICK HERE or the image to find your personal representative.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
AXIO REGULAR ® and AXIO Decaf ® is available to purchase either retail or by a monthly subscription. With the monthly subscription, you save the most and it is the suggested way to receive your supplements at amazing savings.
Axio Package Contents: 30 packs / 18 oz (50 g) –$60.99 Retail / $50.99 Monthly Subscription (20% savings).
THE GOOD NEWS:
With all the available flavors of AXIO REGULAR ® (Green Grape, Dragon Fruit, and Sour Cherry) and AXIO Decaf ® (Red Raspberry and Grapefruit), amazing health benefits of the ingredients, and the price of a serving under $2.00 we have found that using AXIO SMART ENERGY ® is the solution. Now we can reach for AXIO ® instead of the sugar and carb loaded NOS Energy Drinks and ultimately end the energy crash cycle. The exclusive balance of ingredients boosts your focus while waking up your brain, plus supplies the healthy kind of energy including antioxidant function and increased cellular protection when you need it the most.