Do you get sluggish during the afternoon? Do you struggle to get through your afternoon meetings at work? Do you find yourself reaching for your favorite Red Bull Energy Drink every afternoon? It helps for a fleeting time, but then the crash happens.
Looking for a healthier alternative to Red Bull Energy Drinks?
Introducing AXIO Natural Energy Drink and AXIO Decaf
AXIO and AXIO Decaf by LifeVantage takes a whole new approach to energy.
We reach for carb and sugar loaded energy drinks to keep going and accomplish all the things we need to get done because there are just not enough hours in the day. Not only do these drinks not sustain the energy, but they are also unhealthy and possibly dangerous. If you are debating between Red Bull vs Axio, the good news is that now you can reach for an AXIO or an AXIO Decaf drink instead.
What is AXIO and AXIO Decaf?
Engineered with Nrf2 to not only give energy to your body but especially to give energy to your mind. Nrf2 is a powerful protein that regulates antioxidant proteins in order to protect against oxidative damage in our bodies. Imagine greater concentration, mental clarity, and focus without the crash or jitters.
Why are AXIO and AXIO Decaf by LifeVantage a better choice? A side by side comparison, the benefits and differences will clearly point to the winner in our Red Bull vs Axio challenge.
CALORIES AND CARBS:
AXIO has only 10 calories per a 12-16 ounce serving and 2 grams of carbohydrates and no sodium. AXIO Decaf has 15 calories per serving, 3 grams of carbohydrates, and no sodium. In comparison, an 8.4 fluid ounce can of Red Bull Energy Drink has 110 calories, 28 grams of carbohydrates, and 105 mg of sodium.
While AXIO and AXIO Decaf have no sugar, Red Bull Energy Drink contains a lot of sugar, which increases the calorie count, for example, a 16-ounce can of Red Bull contains 220 calories and 54 grams of sugar (sucrose and glucose.) Although sugars can cause a quick surge in energy levels, the effects are fleeting. Also, a 16-ounce Red Bull has 56 g of carbohydrates, which is 18 percent of your total recommended daily allowance.
Where Does the Energy Boost Come From?
Red Bull’s “energy boost” comes from ingredients that have been demonstrated consistently to accelerate your heart rate such as caffeine, sugar, and vitamins.
Red Bull’s Ingredients include:
- Glucose & Sucrose
- 1000 mg of Taurine
- What About Taurine?
- Taurine, an amino acid is used by Red Bull Energy Drinks as they claim taurine gives you energy and improves mental performance. Conversely, medical research doesn’t support these claims. Research published in the January 2008 issue of “The Journal of Neuroscience,” conducted at the Weill Cornell Medical College, “found that taurine along with caffeine may actually cause a “crash” effect after consumption.”
- Pyridoxine HCL
- Vitamin B-12
- What About Taurine?
AXIO’S healthy energy comes from ingredients that protect you from the inside out. Vitamins and a proprietary blend of ingredients give you sharper focus, mental clarity, and energy without the crash. All without sugar. Ingredients include:
AXIO: niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, proprietary blend (DMAE, green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), Monterey pine bark extract (Pinus radiate), L-theanine, quercetin dihydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, natural color, gum acacia, guar gum, and xanthan gum.
AXIO DECAF: niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, proprietary blend (green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), Monterey pine bark extract (Pinus radiate), L-theanine, quercetin dihydrate, maltodextrin, citric acid, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract, natural color, gum acacia, guar gum, and xanthan gum.
Benefits of the Ingredients in AXIO and AXIO Decaf:
- Helps sustain normal cellular function
- Essential for energy metabolism; supports healthier energy
- Supports brain function; optimum working memory
- Helps boost positive moods
- Decreases fatigue
- Boosts healthy energy metabolism
- Supports brain health
- Sustains normal nervous system function
CAFFEINE (in AXIO):
- Increases sense of energy, alertness, and mental clarity
DMAE (in AXIO):
- Helps maintain brain and nervous system functions
- Improves mental sharpness, learning performance, and focus without overstimulation
- Heightens memory & attention without the jitters
GREEN TEA EXTRACT:
- Delivers an energy boost from a natural source of caffeine
PINE BARK EXTRACT:
- Helps sustain optimum mental performance
- Improves mental sharpness, learning performance, and focus
- Helps encourage sustained, healthier energy without overstimulation
- Helps support a state of alertness without jitters
- Helps increase cellular protection
- Well-known for its antioxidant function
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Red Bull Energy Drink Side Effects:
Red Bull is high in calories; according to Harvard Law School, a can of Red Bull Energy Drink has 110 calories and 27g sugar. Sugars are simple carbohydrates that do not provide vitamins or minerals and eating too many high sugar foods can make it difficult to eat all of the nutrients you need each day without gaining weight. As a result, those who drink Red Bull Energy Drinks may be at risk for chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
Drinking Red Bull consistently could potentially increase the risk for chronic health problems. Studies have been released claiming that consuming too many energy drinks can be hazardous to our health.
- Added sugars such as the glucose and sucrose in Red Bull cause tooth decay.
- org warns that if you regularly depend on energy drinks with caffeine to keep yourself alert, you may become dependent and have difficulty focusing without them.
- A single can of energy drink can cause potentially worrisome spikes in blood pressure and in a stress hormone that’s a cousin to adrenaline, according to a study conducted by researchers at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
- Researchers at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, have found that consuming a single 16oz. energy drink per day can raise blood pressure and stress hormones to unsafe levels in healthy young adults.
AXIO and AXIO Decaf Side Effects:
The company lists no known side effects but contains a warning regarding persons under 18 years of age and to pregnant or nursing women or persons sensitive to caffeine. Some persons may have an allergic reaction to the ingredients and it is recommended to stop use if reactions occur. Also, they list a note regarding what the FDA recommends regarding caffeine, which is found in AXIO. The FDA recommends no more than 400 mg of caffeine per day while this product contains approximately 100 mg of caffeine per packet (comparable to one cup of regular coffee.)
So now that you know that AXIO and Axio Decaf is the better way to get energy…
Where can you buy Axio?
AXIO and AXIO Decaf by LifeVantage can be purchased through LifeVantage’s website and they will assign a personal distributor to assist or you can choose your own LifeVantage representative.
To make things easier, I’ve put together a list of active LifeVantage distributors who can answer any questions, provide additional resources, and help you place your first order. CLICK HERE or the image to find your personal representative.
What does it cost??
AXIO REGULAR and AXIO Decaf is available to purchase either retail or by a monthly subscription through the company website or directly with one of their distributors. With the monthly subscription, you save the most and it is the suggested way to receive your supplements at an amazing savings.
Serving Size: 30 packs / 18 oz (50 g)
$60.99 Retail Price/ $50.99 Monthly Subscription (16% Savings)
Red Bull vs Axio: A New King is Crowned
With all the available flavors of AXIO REGULAR (Green Grape, Dragon Fruit, and Sour Cherry) and AXIO Decaf (Red Raspberry and Grapefruit), amazing health benefits of the ingredients, and the price of a serving under $2.00 we have found that using AXIO SMART ENERGY is the answer, not Monster Energy Drinks. Now we can reach for AXIO instead of the sugar and carb loaded Monster Energy Drinks and finally end the cycle of energy crashes. Toe to toe, Axio is the clear winner in a Red Bull vs Axio contest. The exclusive balance of ingredients boosts your focus while waking up your brain, plus supplies the healthy kind of energy including antioxidant function and increased cellular protection when you need it the most.