Today you are going to walk away with the top signs of oxidative stress that you should be looking for and what you can do to prevent and reverse it.
What is Oxidative Stress?
We hear this term thrown around but few know what it means and the effects it can have on the body. When the body is under oxidative stress, it means that there is an imbalance between free radicals and anti-oxidants. This state has been shown to actually cause a number of chronic illnesses and disease such as cancer, neurodegenerative diseases: Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s., heart and lung disease and strokes.
Everyday your body is bombarded by external and internal forces having a negative effect on the body. This causes the damage at the cellular, molecular and genetic levels. When this happens at a high enough rate, the body will no longer be able to maintain its balance. When the body falls out of its equilibrium of free radicals and anti-oxidants, illness and disease are the result.
As mentioned, there are many forces working to create the imbalance. Here is a list of external elements causing oxidative stress.
List of External Causes
- Toxic chemicals and pollutants
- Hydrogenated Fats
- Environmental Pollution
- Smoke – Direct and second hand
- Excess Sugar
- Excess Animal Protein
- Prescription Meds
- Cleaning chemicals
- Life Stress
Here are the signs to look for to see if your body is in an oxidative stress state
Signs of Oxidative Stress
- Memory loss and/or brain fog
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Wrinkles and grey hair
- Decreased eye sight
- Headaches and sensitivity to noise
- Susceptibility to infections
How to Reduce Oxidative Stress
Now that you’ve determined that your body is in oxidative stress you will want to take the steps to counter the effects. You have the ability to stop and reverse the current conditions. However, it is our recommendation to be preemptive and make these changes early on to avoid having to deal with any of the consequences that come out of oxidative Stress.
There are two ways to reduce your oxidative stress. You will want to decrease your oxidation exposure and increase your anti-oxidant intake.
Making these changes will go a long way towards keeping your body healthy and fighting off the effects of free radicals. We know life creates stress, which then creates life imbalances and body stress, which leads to oxidative stress in the body. To combat this you can add these into your life for a positive effect.
Start with one of these 9 ways to Reduce Oxidative Stress:
- Change your diet. This is the number one contributing factor of oxidative stress. You will want to cut out sugar and processed foods. Changing to an all or mostly organic diet will have a drastic effect. Add in more plants and veggies and when you eat animal protein, choose grass fed. Increase your bodies natural immune system. Having the ability to fight off infection and disease will go a long way to keep the equilibrium of your body.
- Workout-Exerting physical energy increases blood flow and releases endorphins into the blood that natural combat stress.
- Mediate -Don’t know how, just start with 1-2 minutes of sitting still, focusing on your breathing.
- Therapy/talk with someone – Get it off your chest. Holding “things” inside is like creating a human pressure cooker.
- Writing – Put pen to paper and get your thoughts out. This is a great way to decrease stress and increase creativity.
- Laughing – Naturally releases endorphins in the body
- Walk, walk, walk – Nothing beats getting out and taking a walk to clear the mind. When life gets the best of you and stress levels are high, going for a walk (as long as it takes) will always help clear the mind.
- Reduce Toxin Intake -Throw out toxic cleaners. There are natural solutions to all your cleaning needs. Use them instead. Quit smoking or being around the smoke. both have a profoundly negative effect on your body and it’s equilibrium. This is all kinds of smoke (cigar, cigarette, grilling, etc). pollution
- Increase production of anti-oxidants – Glutathione is the most powerful anti-oxidant. It is the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia. It is vital to treating everything from autism to Alzheimer’s disease. Start by eating a healthier diet and you will automatically begin increasing your anti-oxidant and glutathione levels. Definitely begin by eating more healthy green veggies. You can also supplement the body with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Slenium.
You now have, at the minimum, a basic understanding of oxidative stress, the causes, side effects and your road map to combating the effects it creates on your body. For long lasting benefits, this is a lifestyle change. Take one step at a time, adding more in as you go and you will begin to reap the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.
Protandim has been known to reduce oxidative stress by up to 40% in 30 days.
Protandim Nrf2 & NRF1 Synergizers effectively reduce oxidative stress and support mitochondria production to fight the effects of aging.
Reclaim Your Health With Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer, you can take on aging with the only supplement that helps your cells produce their own antioxidants. Feel younger. Live healthier. That’s the power of Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer.
As you age, your cells can’t produce enough antioxidants to fight oxidative stress. And antioxidant supplements and “superfruit” juices just don’t work - even if you like spending a lot of extra money. Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer helps your cells produce their own antioxidants, so you can neutralize free radicals, feel younger, and live healthier.
By helping them repair and rejuvenate themselves, Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer works with your cells—the building blocks of life—to build an impressive résumé of healthy benefits. Today you can learn more and buy protandim below.
- Reducing oxidative stress by 40% in just 30 days*
- Significantly reducing cellular stress through Nrf2 activation*
- Producing enzymes capable of neutralizing more than 1,000,000 free radicals**
- Helping to regulate survival genes*
- Helping the body repair and rejuvenate its own cells*
- Helping the body detoxify genes, keeping the master blueprint of the cell’s function intact*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease